czwartek, 23 maja 2013

blah blah blah

recenlty i'm not feeling well. it's probably because of the weather. in this week the weather in Poland is acting kinda crazy. at first it's really hot and sunny and suddenly it's becoming to rain. my head can't stand it any longer. i have a terrible headaches every day. 
but enough complaining. i'm preparing a party. me and my friends are gonna celebrate end of the exams. yeah, they finally end. i'm free! :3
i don't have any new photos so i'm gonna add something else

i want this soooo muuuch! on my  ribs at the left side. aaah, i need money. :<

5 komentarzy:

  1. tattoos <3333 i'm really thinkinh about doing one on my birthday~

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I've featured you on my latest post :) xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Just discovered your lovely little blog thanks to Holly from The Persephone Complex.
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin'.

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. thank you for joining my blog, it means a lot to me. :3 i joined yours too :3

      xoxo

      Usuń